“Set up WordPress in Bigrock hosting“:
Install WordPress (step by step process) –
Setting up a WordPress Blog was never this easy. All you have to do just follow these simple steps in our tutorial below to get your WordPress Blog set up in minutes on shared Linux hosting of Bigrock. Although I described the process of (“How to set up WordPress blog or website in Linux hosting of Bigrock”) the process also fairly same for others Linux hosting or Shared hosting providers.
“Step by step guide for set up wordpress blog and site in Linux hosting of Bigrock“
Follow the steps below for install WordPress in your hosting : –
1. Login to your cPanel.
2. Then search for WordPress in “Softaculous Apps Installer“.
3. Now Click on the “Install” button.
4. After that fill in the details for the WordPress setup.
5. Here choose Protocol as HTTP://
6. Now choose your domain name.
7. You should leave the In Directory as blank, unless you want the website to load over a sub directory (your-domain.com/blog).
8. You can leave the default value for Database Name or set a custom one.
9. Now enter a name for your website in Site Name.
10. Thereafter also enter a description for your website in Site Description.
11. Now you have to enter a Username, Password and Admin Email for your WordPress site or blog.
12. After that select the Language as English or of your choice if it is in options.
13. At last Click “Install”.
This installation will take a couple of minutes and you’re done. You will see your WordPress details right in front of your screen.
Go ahead with building your WordPress website. Happy Blogging. 🙂
You can follow the below Info-graphics for Install WordPress & Setup Website in Bigrock Linux/Shared Hosting using Softaculous Apps Installer :-
Is this article was helpful ?
how to set up WordPress blog or website in Linux hosting of Bigrock
Read Next > How to write SEO Friendly Blog Posts ?